Disclaimer

I go to a lot of effort to make sure I give other people proper credit when I borrow their ideas, stories, images, etc. Please give me that same courtesy.

All posts dated prior to July 30, 2009 are taken whole or in part from my more extensive MySpace blog. If you have a MySpace profile feel free to send me a friend request to get full access to my blogs there.

MySpace Tracker

March 21, 2008

Because Easter is the Celebration of Zombies and Cannibalism

What better way to honor this holiest of Christian holidays than with a playlist? The official title is They Shall Rise Again (And I Don’t Mean the South!). But really: What better way to honor a man who raised the dead (and who came back from the dead himself) and commanded his followers to eat His Body and drink His Blood?




And good grief, before you start sending me hatemail, please note that I’m a Christian, too (though not an active churchgoer at the moment). I think it’s perfectly healthy to joke about your own faith. If God can’t have a sense of humor and laugh at himself/herself every now and then, then Screw Him (or Her).


http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/PlasticPilgrim/Zombie_Jesus.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment