Disclaimer

I go to a lot of effort to make sure I give other people proper credit when I borrow their ideas, stories, images, etc. Please give me that same courtesy.

All posts dated prior to July 30, 2009 are taken whole or in part from my more extensive MySpace blog. If you have a MySpace profile feel free to send me a friend request to get full access to my blogs there.

MySpace Tracker

January 3, 2008

I Found My Soulmate Online and You Can, Too!

Well, as a single mom I've learned that dating is tough. To make matters worse, since I take my classes online and don't have to leave my house to go to work, I don't get out much. Some weeks the only time I go out is to do my grocery shopping -- and trust me, when I'm juggling two kids and the groceries, no one thinks I'm dating material!

I've decided to make the best of it, and do what I can to remedy the situation. If I can't go to the single guys, I'll bring them to me: online dating.

That's right, I'm looking for a boyfriend online. So far I've found some real perverts and just plain strange people. I've found some "okay" guys too, but recently...well...I think I've found the one. I'm so excited that I just wanted to share my discovery with all my friends, so here's a video of him:




Obviously, I'm kidding. My brother-in-law showed me this one today and I thought was too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment