Disclaimer

I go to a lot of effort to make sure I give other people proper credit when I borrow their ideas, stories, images, etc. Please give me that same courtesy.

All posts dated prior to July 30, 2009 are taken whole or in part from my more extensive MySpace blog. If you have a MySpace profile feel free to send me a friend request to get full access to my blogs there.

MySpace Tracker

August 21, 2009

Untitled Love Poem

**DISCLAIMER: I did not write this. Someone wrote it for me years ago, but he didn't sign it, so I'm not sure exactly who it was (as if I've actually had that many suitors in my life). I came across it today while sorting some papers and thought I'd share it.**



Untitled Poem:

Deep into that hazel Abyss,
I cry out for the imprisoned one!
The one who has chained herself
From the outside.

Those terrible monsters made
Her invert & lock out life's beauty.

Ooh, how I long for her presence...

Maybe if she only knew
That I will protect her from the New Monsters,
And how I will nurse her when
She is sick, pity her when she is poor,
And love her when she is unloved!
-- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment