Disclaimer

I go to a lot of effort to make sure I give other people proper credit when I borrow their ideas, stories, images, etc. Please give me that same courtesy.

All posts dated prior to July 30, 2009 are taken whole or in part from my more extensive MySpace blog. If you have a MySpace profile feel free to send me a friend request to get full access to my blogs there.

MySpace Tracker

November 9, 2007

Kicin' Ass for New Orleans

So I found this comic while wanderin' around this mornin'. It's about a kid who...I dunno, I guess he gains some form of immortality just before the Civil War breaks out, and he becomes the undead guardian of New Orleans.

voodoochild

Image from http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/Voodoo_Child_no_1.png.

Then the story jumps forward to post-Katrina New Orleans. He's kickin' ass for the Crescent City, my birthplace. That's exactly what that town needs...!

But he's part Creole, I guess, and I'm gonna have to learn a little French so I can follow it better. I can do Russian and Spanish just fine, but French has always been a little over my head. I need a tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment