Disclaimer

I go to a lot of effort to make sure I give other people proper credit when I borrow their ideas, stories, images, etc. Please give me that same courtesy.

All posts dated prior to July 30, 2009 are taken whole or in part from my more extensive MySpace blog. If you have a MySpace profile feel free to send me a friend request to get full access to my blogs there.

MySpace Tracker

November 13, 2007

Naked? Pumpkins? I'm there!

I just found out that for 9 years now Boulder, CO, has hosted a naked pumpkin run. Sometime late in October men and women doff their clothes, place carefully carved pumpkins on their heads, and race a few blocks through the city. Sounds like my kind of Halloween fun -- too bad we missed it.

You can see pictures of this year's race at: http://www.dailycamera.com/photos/galleries/2007/oct/31/9th-annual-naked-pumpkin-run/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment